The Liquid State team is looking for a motivated Digital Marketer wanting to utilise and grow their skills in an exciting company promoting a fantastic product to great customers. Help us build our international profile and attract highly qualified leads.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement best practices of SEO to increase organic traffic including undertaking keyword research, off-page and on-page optimisations etc.
- Work with Marketing Officer to refine overarching company marketing strategy
- Manage and update website copywriting and content management via WordPress.
- Prepare monthly reports to deliver actionable insights and make data-driven decisions.
- Liaise with Marketing Officer to deliver Monthly Newsletters.
- Intermediate experience of working with WordPress environment.
- Working knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Intermediate experience of working on Search Engine Optimisation
- Understanding of social media platforms (LinkedIn & Twitter), MailChimp and Buffer.
- Knowledge of SEO tools like SEMRush, Moz etc
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is a bonus and not essential
- Social media marketing experience preferable
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be able to be also able to work autonomously and exhibit a high degree of self discipline
- 10 – 25 hours per week depending on availability and skills set
- Flexible working days to accomodate a student still studying
- Located at our head office in Brisbane, with easy public transport links
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming Liquid State’s newest Digital Marketer, please send a current resume to